Synexus SA staff of 38 highly skilled and experienced full-time investigators, research nurses, support staff, supplemented by approximately 20 well trained intermittent staff offer the following services:
- Feasibility, data collection and proposal
- Central point for multitude of sites (DRCs and affiliated).
- Collate regulatory packages and submit consolidated packages to sponsor/application to MCC when required
- Site preparation
- Patient recruitment (dedicated Access to Patient Department)
- Clinical execution
- Integrated quality management
- Project and Site Management across all Synexus SA sites
- Invoicing and debtors management
- Training through accredited ICH GCP incl SA GCP course
- When an affiliated site is used, Synexus SA will contract with the PI and the site is staffed with a Synexus SA study coordinator/site manager.